AI Video Analytics and Video Anomaly Detection Software
icetana motion intelligence™ is AI driven video analytics software that dramatically improves active monitoring of security surveillance networks. The video anomaly detection software self learns “normal” movement patterns then abnormal movement is highlighted in real-time, allowing operators to focus on events that matter and respond to both precursor activities and incidents. icetana complements existing video management systems to remove noise and increase efficiency for operators and has a broad range of use cases across a growing number of industry verticals.
Video surveillance problems
- 98% of cameras are only used for recording, cameras produce huge amounts of data.
- Far too many cameras for human monitoring
- Existing AI systems are; retrospective (not real-time), rules based (static, not continuous learning), provide simple object detection (not events/behaviour)
The Solution - icetana Motion Intelligence™
- AI video anomaly detection and video analytics that does not require rules
- Finds a broad range of events/behaviour and filters out the 'noise' showing only anomalous events
- Connects to existing cameras and systems such as Genetec and Milestone
- Reduction in video overload
- Lower hardware costs - the ongoing maintenance overhead is considerably reduced compared to traditional ‘rules based’ solutions.
- Review 24 hours of video in 30 minutes
- Identify security events in real time and take action when it matters.
Learn how icetana can integrate with your VMS
See icetana in action and discover the power of video anomaly detection. icetana helps you identify incidents early, streamline reporting and build a security system that learns over time.
The benefits of video anomaly detection with icetana
icetana MOTION INTELLIGENCE™
ADAPTABLE AND INTELLIGENT
EMPOWERS YOUR SECURITY TEAM
icetana News and Blog Articles
Video Management System (VMS) domestic market No. 1 manufacturer for 4 consecutive years, Panasonic Net Solutions Co., Ltd. (Panasonic NETS) and total services in semiconductors, networks, cyber security, AI / IoT / Solution provider Macnica, Inc. (Macnica) Clavis Company is aiming to build a next-generation surveillance system with the VMS service “ArgosView” and anomaly detection…
As BCD expands its local presence throughout the APAC region, we are continuing to develop strategic partnerships with the region’s leading software companies that are seeking purpose-built video data infrastructure solutions to support their demanding applications, as well as the technical expertise to provide guidance on the optimal configurations that maximize the performance of their…
icetana is pleased to announce that it has received a purchase order to supply icetana Motion Intelligence™ analytics solution to a Middle Eastern shopping mall through technology reseller Network Information Technology (“NIT”). This new end-user contract builds on the substantial presence that icetana has in shopping malls in the Middle East. icetana’s largest site…