icetana Product Overview
Using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning techniques, the icetana solution learns and filters out routine motion, showing only anomalous or unusual behaviour allowing operators to focus on events that matter and respond in real-time to both precursor activities and incidents. icetana has a broad range of use cases across a growing number of industry verticals.
Video surveillance problems
- Too many video feeds to monitor in real time – operators are overwhelmed
- Review of video is too time consuming
- Critical events are missed – impacting costs and your business reputation
- AI powered real-time critical event detection
- Filters out the 'noise' showing only outlier events
- Integrates with Genetec, Milestone and other VMS, or runs standalone
- Quickly review saved video
- Reduction in video overload
- With no rules to configure, the ongoing maintenance overhead is considerably reduced compared to traditional ‘rules based’ solutions.
- Review 24 hours of video in 30 minutes
- Identify security events in real time and take action when it matters.
PROVEN ADVANCED AI TECHNOLOGY
ADAPTABLE AND INTELLIGENT
EMPOWERS YOUR SECURITY TEAM
icetana News and Blog Articles
Perth-based video analytics company icetana Limited (ASX:ICE) is helping Canada’s Mount Royal University keep tabs on campus security throughout the COVID-19 shutdown. The company’s unique technology, which uses self-learning artificial intelligence, monitors camera security systems and alerts staff about motion anomalies. For Mount Royal University’s Calgary campus, the system monitors more than 200 cameras and…
Look out for our brand redesign coming soon…. You may notice some changes to our logo and branding in the near future. That’s because we’ve been working on a more contemporary look to reflect the company’s shift from the development phase to business growth. Changes will be subtle to maintain recognisable links to the current…
With many of icetana’s team members required to undertake frequent travel, management decided to implement work from home arrangements early on in the COVID-19 crisis. We moved swiftly and early to implement our work from home policy, and have been operating this way for more than three weeks now. “The transition was seamless given most…