icetana Product Overview
Using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning techniques, the icetana solution learns and filters out routine motion, showing only anomalous or unusual behaviour allowing operators to focus on events that matter and respond in real-time to both precursor activities and incidents. icetana has a broad range of use cases across a growing number of industry verticals.
Video surveillance problems
- Too many video feeds to monitor in real time – operators are overwhelmed
- Review of video is too time consuming
- Critical events are missed – impacting costs and your business reputation
- AI powered real-time critical event detection
- Filters out the 'noise' showing only outlier events
- Integrates with Genetec, Milestone and other VMS, or runs standalone
- Quickly review saved video
- Reduction in video overload
- With no rules to configure, the ongoing maintenance overhead is considerably reduced compared to traditional ‘rules based’ solutions.
- Review 24 hours of video in 30 minutes
- Identify security events in real time and take action when it matters.
PROVEN ADVANCED AI TECHNOLOGY
ADAPTABLE AND INTELLIGENT
EMPOWERS YOUR SECURITY TEAM
icetana News and Blog Articles
icetana is pleased to announce its first purchase orders for the US correctional services market, after two new 5 year client orders were confirmed with hardware vendor Rasilient Systems, Inc. to supply icetana’s video analytics solution to two prisons. The orders are significant as they represent icetana’s first US prison customers and a geographic expansion…
Home to over 2,000 enrolled students, Ivanhoe Grammar School is leading the way in school safety and security with hundreds of active cameras installed across 3 campuses. The rollout of icetana has enabled Ivanhoe Grammar School to take a preventive and real-time approach to safeguarding students and staff as well as the campus grounds from…
In Part 3, the way our guarding services clients reduced their in-field guards by an average of 1 guard per 100 surveillance cameras added to icetana was covered. The final part of our series will talk about how icetana can improve guarding monitoring performance through the use of a black-screen reporting system. 4. Improved Monitoring…